CWCheat v0.1.9 (Official) Rev A For PSP
Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.9 REV.A
With this version you will now have a prx specially made for irshell
which starts in homebrew mode and let you load the game id and database
when you have started your game by pressing L+SELECT in the cwcheat
Other than this there are a lot of optimizations which let the prx
reduce it's size by 1370bytes and the goto function is more complete,
being able to accept also not "showed bytes" alligned adresses (it changes
the x position of the cursor according to the adress you enter)
v0.1.9 REV. A RELEASE:
- [ALL] fixed a little glitch about brightness changing at boot up even
with brightness control disabled if the
default brightness level on the config was != 0
- [ALL] made various optimizations which made the prx go down of 1370
- [IRSHELL] added a special prx crafted for IRSHELL. It will load in
homebrew mode and you are able to switch to
game mode by pressing L TRIGGER + SELECT on the main menu.
This will load the gameid and the database.
When you go out from the game irshell will reset so even
prx will be realoded, making cwcheat restarting
in homebrew mode.
- [LITE] added a lite version of the build for IRSHELL
- [LITE] lite prxs were moved to a LITE subfolder in the package to
avoid having a lot of prx on the archive root directory
- [ALL] now the cursor is positioned according to
the inputted adress in the goto dialog even if not alligned with
the shown bytes per line
- [ALL] the goto address shown when you open it takes in consideration
were you put the cursor
Powered by DownloadsII 6.0.7, by Jelle.