For those who haven't seen the previous version, Dropbear is a small SSH2 Server and Client running on a variety of POSIX-based platforms. It has been mainly developed by Matt Johnston.
By Zx-81, PSPSSH is a port of the version 0.48.1 to the PSP.
This ssh client gives you a remote access to your PC (if you have a SSH server installed of course), and you can then enter commands and run scripts as if you were directly in front of your PC.
This software is usefull for linux users who might want to connect to their PC/server from anywhere using a wifi connection, and then read their mail using text based tool such as pine, elm or mutt, run text irc client, watch log files, edit configuration files, restart services etc ...
What's new in version 1.0.8:
- Add splash screen on startup
- Add Clear key in keyboard
(useful to clear a field in the login menu)
- IR keyboard enhancement with new short keys inside menus
- Support Sprint PDA keyboard (thanks to Craig)
- Use new SDK wifi functions
- Update help / readme files
- Bug fix & Code cleaning