Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.7 REV D.
Finally a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.7 REV.D, which was primarly delayed because the changes to be made were more important. The most important things about this version is a rewrite of the umd reading functions (some of the first being executed when the prx is being loaded).
This resolved a problem which could affect people with slow umd drives or damaged umd which could lead to more time in bootup and so making cwcheat crash when trying to access them.
So this should make cwcheat more compatible with the 3.40OE firmware. except this trough other optimizations and the switch to -Os it was possible to reduce the size of the prx making it more compatible with other plugins.
Finally some important things are the addition of a huge cleanup of the db which made it being used again in the release package of cwcheat.
0.1.7 REV. D RELEASE
- 0000009: [ALL] fixed automaking of a code for found trough float search which used 3 in place to 2
- [ALL] various optimizations to reduce file size in order to increase compatability with other prx
- [ALL] switched from -O2 to -Os which reduced size of ~15kb and didn't seem to do a noticeable change in speed
- [GAME] rewritten the initialization code which reads the id from the disk. Now it waits for the disk to be mounted without using time hacks. This increased compatability with slow umd drives/damaged umds in 3.40 OE systems
- [DB DOWNLOADER] updated to reflect the new server
- [DB] The db was cleaned removing some bogus codes which had zeroes on them or blank spaces: so now the db included in cwcheat is being updated again with the one on the site in each release.