Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Easy Redirection Mod For PSP

Uploaded by PS3News - 05-17-2007 - Note: Download Button will appear below when video finishes!

FOR ADVANCED PSP MODDERS ONLY!

this application redirects 12 of the customizable files to the memory stick. (ms0:/XMB THEME) ONLY FOR 3.40 OE-A... for safety's sake this app will only run from a new installation with no mods. For homebrew to work it'll need to be patched with patchSF0 (included)

do not customize any files (including gb3s1518.bwfon or jpn0.pgf the program will create the necessary space) as the application will not run!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPACE ON YOUR MEMORY CARD. Easy Redirection will create a folder in the root of your memcard and copy 12 files to it.

what it does:

it creates a folder ms0:/XMB THEME and copies 10 rco's,1 bmp and 1 pmf file (a list of the redirected files is at the end of the readme) to it
it then creates 1000kb of space in flash0: by dummying gb3s1518.bwfon with a 0kb file
then it copies a decrypted, and altered vshmain.prx (renamed to vsh.prx) to flash0:/vsh/nodule
finally the module list in flash0:/kn is updated

IMPORTANT NOTICES:

YOU NEED AROUND 2.5mb of free space on your memcard to fit the theme on there. for your homebrew to work it MUST be patched with patchSFO. Don't worry your homebrew will work on any homebrew-compatible psp after being patched. IF YOU DELETE THE XMB THEME folder or any files in it you'll get a semi-break. Putting the files back on the memory stick will fix it.

YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO PERFORM THE PS1 FIX AS THE ORIGINAL OPENING_PLUGIN.RCO IS STILL ON THE MEMORY STICK

DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE REDIRECTED FILES FROM FLASH0:/ AS VARIOUS PRXS STILL NEED TO ACCESS THEM

No current theme flasher app will work as they all write the files to flash but this isn't a problem. I have loads of themes om my memcard in a folder called THEME STORAGE named like this XMB THEME1 etc and i use pspfiler 3.4 to copy the folder to the root of my memory stick (just rename the folder by deleting the number of the end). Some advice though, put a screenshot in there with the files.

Usage:

the following files are redirected from flash0:/ to ms0:/XMB THEME making it much safer to constantly swap your theme

1.topmenu_plugin.rco
2.01-12.bmp
3.system_plugin.rco
4.system_plugin_bg.rco
5.opening_plugin.rco
6.game_plugin.rco
7.savedata_plugin.rco
8.impose_plugin.rco
9.system_plugin_fg.rco
10.photo_plugin.rco
11.sysconf_plugin.rco
12.gameboot.pmf

It is advisable to patch your homebrew first before running this app. Set the GAME folder to 1.50 kernel in the recovery menu and place all your 1.50 homebrew there (ms0:/PSP/GAME). If you have any ps1 games in GAME copy them to your harddrive and delete them from your memory stick.

Copy the PSP folder to the root of your memory stick and run the patchsfo for xloader app to patch your homebrew and then run the easy redirection app to redirect the resource files.

-brethren

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News