Myungwoon Go has just released v0.2 of his AVI player for the PSP. Here is what he had to say about this release:
* this is first AVI player for PSP.
* this is port of AVI player for GP32 console (aka GP Cinema).
* this is program is still experimental, and not optimized.
* this version supports sound decoding.
* the supported codec is still limited (video-DIVX and audio-MP3)
I am working on more codec support and more optimization. But many timer related API and IRQ routine is still undiscovered. I am working hardly on discover the API. But I am not a professional programmer. The optimization is slow, unfortunetely.