Uploaded by CJPC - 08-05-2005
i15 has released PSPins - PSP Install System v1.0 (r2), a front-end that has the ability to execute a "script" file in order to install or uninstall a game in the Memory Stick of the PSP.
- Could be launch directly from a CD-ROM / DVD-ROM
- Support files in ISO, RAR and ZIP format
- Show image of the game in PNG, JPG format
- Automatic detection of Memory Stick Drive
- Automatic detection of total space needed to install the game
- Sort by game name or game size
- Allows sorting the Icons in GAME folder to hide corrupted data
- Multi-language support (just change the "PSPins.lng" file)
- Integrated script editor with syntax highlight
Powered by DownloadsII 6.0.7, by Jelle.