Copy 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to
/PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE or 3.02 OE.
Move the DATA.DXAR file to the 303oeflasher.
Run the program. When it finishes, it will ask you to reinit the psp. When you do that, you will be in 3.03 OE-A.
Changes from 3.02 OE-B to 3.03 OE-A:
- Change from firmware 3.02 to 3.03
- Added support for compression in PSX iSOs (look at popstation documentation for more details).
- Added support for decrypted document.dat (PSX games manual) (look at docmaker documentation for more details).
- Fixed a bug regarding free region: a stupid bug caused it not to work at all.
Now it should work, although it has not been tested due to lack of UMD's of different regions
between the testers and me.
- Some generic bug fixes in the code.
- Readded the SDK.