PSP Device Hook Sample Launcher v0.42 FULL
Uploaded by CJPC - 07-05-2006
Here is the v0.42 FULL release, by Booster.
- The menu looks sharper - better resolution
- NoUMD bug fix (1.5x iSOs)
- UMD Emu's semaphore bug fix
- Changed Clock reset timing
- Changed contents of configuration data
- Changed loading & setting method from launcher
- Changed the config load at the time of starting into a memory course from a file
- iSO/CSO driver is now in an external module
- XMB's UMD change feature is now in an external module
- Added a CLOCK change function to the XMB shortcut
- Clock frequency is displayed on the XMB for iSO image
- Remote control compatibility with Kprintf
- Added Japanese localization launcher version by mok
All you need to do is copy the 2 folders in MS_ROOT into your PSP memory stick root, and lauch DevHook.
Set DevHook to Firmware 2.50. Set other setting appropriately.
NOTE: This Firmware is in English - replace the flash1 in dh/200 and dh/250 with your own flash1 in your language. This version redirects flash access to Memory Stick. The tool folder is there so that you can compress your iSOs to CSO.
Powered by DownloadsII 6.0.7, by Jelle.