Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    I hoped for some interesting subjects to discuss.
    Well the section is a WIP and always will be. In the short time it has been up, there has been a very high number of post in the section. The intention is to raise the activity on the site - box ticked.

The other purpose was to get to know fellow members better and I realised there are some fun guys on here - box ticked. Every thread will not be fun/interesting to all, same as the news posted on our site. As time goes by, more interesting threads will pop up.

But we don't know what your interests are (apart from PS3 related stuff). So why don't you start 1 or 2 threads you find interesting and we can all take part in the discussion. We already know a little bit more about you - you don't like hangman ... Hehehe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very true... whoever wishes to start a thread on their interests outside of PS3 gaming here is welcomed to do so.

Maybe I will start one with my other interests at some point as well to see if anyone else here shares the same ones as me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Well the section is a WIP and always will be. In the short time it has been up, there has been a very high number of post in the section. The intention is to raise the activity on the site - box ticked.

The other purpose was to get to know fellow members better and I realised there are some fun guys on here - box ticked. Every thread will not be fun/interesting to all, same as the news posted on our site. As time goes by, more interesting threads will pop up.

But we don't know what your interests are (apart from PS3 related stuff). So why don't you start 1 or 2 threads you find interesting and we can all take part in the discussion. We already know a little bit more about you - you don't like hangman ... Hehehe.
    Ok

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed , I started going on this site more often after the addition of this section .

Me too ... it just goes to show that we are interested in each other and informal jabber with each other. I can see the members here getting to the point where we can become friends not by virtue of a mere list in one's profile, but also in real life.

True, I feel more comfortable here than any other forum, due to members actually enjoying conversations with each other, rather than digitally sword-fighting over arbitrary points.

Anyway, I've seen some of your post counts grow, and I have no idea where you stuff all your posts to reach that number, lol. I gotta visit more threads.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News