Yet Another USB Loader v1.1 Channel for Nintendo Wii Available

Today Darkmystery over at GBATemp (linked above) shared a another USB Loader Channel for Hombrew Nintendo Wii consoles.

This one looks really nice and have Wii-ish sound. With this channel you don't have to go into the Hombrew channel to load the USB Loader. You now can do this from the Wii Menu.

Download: http://www.tibiastatus.net/USB_Loader_Channel-v1.1.wad / USB Loader v1.1 Channel [Mirror]

To quote: Sound is Wii-ish.

The small images are Two disks (^), and the text (^)

More PlayStation 3 News...

Looks great!!! Is this based on Waninkoko's loader or a completely new one?

Uuhhmmmmm......well..ok, this "custome channels" only depends on the channels itself and not on the app injected into the channel.
    So if a user make a channel than MOST time the apps are untouched, only the banner, sound and the icon will be edited.

To quick answer yes its Waninkoko´s loader

Has anyone tried this channel yet.. is it stable? I'm at work and cant wait to try it when i get home.

I think my bro got the 1.0 to work . Ill tell him about this one though.

Again this channel only depends on the banner,sound and icon.bin.The executeable (boot.dol) will be untouched.So its 100% the same app like the normal Hombrew dol.

Beside that, Channel works great, sure....dol will be untouched

yeah basicly its just a faster way to run the usb backup loader than booting hbc then booting up the loader. Btw is it for gamecube backups also or only wii isos??

Uhhmmm.....not sure but i think it is only for Wii ISO´s. But you can test it.Connect hdd / stick to your pc and start one of the two available apps and try to select a GC iso instead of a Wii iso.

Dont have any gc game here so i cant test it

so if the regular USB Loader works Via SD card and I install this channel via Wad Manager, I'll be able to use USB Loader without the need of the SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    so if the regular USB Loader works Via SD card and I install this channel via Wad Manager, I'll be able to use USB Loader without the need of the SD card?
    Yes, you can just use Wad Manager to Install.