Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Yaulct 1.1 Released

Sponsored Links
    KingSquitter has released a tool for creating channel WADs from ISO files.

With this tool you can create WAD channels that will auto boot games on a wbfs hdd.

Excuse the ugly code (Specially the loaders), I mainly did it for myself so it don't have to be pretty wink.gif
    Creadits goes to all the peaple that have been written the tools and loaders i've used. Dont have any names, sorry.

If you have a wii iso and want to create a usb channel from it, just select the iso in "Input iso:" and select where to save it in "Output wad:", then click Go.
    If you don't have the iso you can enter the discid (ex RSPE01) in "Input iso:", select a opening.bnr or wad file in "Use opening.bnr from this ..." and select where to save it, then click go.
    In batch mode you can convert all isos in a folder (and subfolders) into channels.

If you have trouble with some hdds or the "Swap trick" works in the default loader, you can try to install ios222 and use yal.dol.

1.2:
    - Added Multi files support.

1.1:
    - Some bug fixes when using WBFS.
    - Added test dol support.
    To use the test button open settings.ini and select wat type to use, also change ip address to the ip address of your wii.

1.0:
    - Added WBFS support.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

yaulct1.1.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Yaulct (Yet Another Usb Loader Channel Tool) v1.2

Sponsored Links
    With this tool you CAN create WAD channels that wants car boat of games on A wbfs hdd.

Excuse the ugly code (Specially the loaders), I mainly did it for myself so it don't have tons pretty
    Creadits of goes ton all the peaple that have been written the tools and loaders i've used. Dont have any names, sorry.

If you have A wii ISO and want ton create A usb channel from it, just SELECT the ISO in “input ISO: ” and SELECT where ton save it in “outputs wad: ”, click Go then.
    If you don't have the ISO you CAN more enter the discid (ex RSPE01) in “inputs ISO: “, SELECT A open engineer BNR or wad file in “Use open engineer BNR from this … “and SELECT where ton save it, then click go.
    In batches mode you CAN convert all isos in A folder (and subfolders) into channels.

If you have trouble with some hdds or the “Swap trick” works into the default more loader, you CAN try tons install ios222 and use yal.dol.

1.2:
    - Added Multi files support.

1.1:
    - Some nose fixed when using WBFS.
    - Added test DOL support.
    Ton use the test button open settings.ini and SELECT wade to type ton use, thus CHANGE IP address ton the IP address OF your wii.

1.0:
    - Added WBFS support.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

yaulct1.1.PNG   yaulct2.1.PNG   yaulct3.1.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok i missed out a lot so please explain me how to use games as channels with WBFS.

Is there a special loader out who display this folders as channels from WBFS partition like in the Wii Menu?

I tried it the other night it's basically makes a wii channel that you can use as a quick launch for a game that is loaded on usb wbfs drive and works great.

Ahhhh... all right.

Great nice thingy, very handy

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News