Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Xmenu v0.3 - ELF Loader For Xbox360

Sponsored Links
    For those who are currently running Xell:

Xmenu v0.3 - ELF Loader for Xbox360

Cpasjuste released the first public version of Xmenu for the free60 XeLL JTAG hack. It's a GUI .ELF Loader (a basic dashboard if you want) that can be used to load other libxenon homebrew software on your Xbox 360.

From the readme/nfo:
    Xmenu 0.3
    Xmenu is an elf loader with a basic gui.

Installation
    Copy the file xenon.elf and the "xenon" folder to the root of your usb disk/pen.
    Load it with the free60.org hack.

Changelog
    Version 0.3 :
    - It's now possible to load custom icons. Put a ".png" image (32 bits, with alpha channel, 32*32 pixels would be better)
    alongside your executable file, with the ".ico" extension. Example :
    If you have an executable named "snes9x.elf", put the ".png" icon in the same directory with the name "snes9x.ico".
    Version 0.2 :
    - Graphics data is now loaded at startup, allowing to customise.
    - Smaller fonts, this allow more items to be displayed.
    Version 0.1 :
    - Alpha testing version.
    Official Site: [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great! Im currently steps away of doing the free360 jtag hack on my xenon board and for sure i will try this out. Only what could delay it is that my new pc dont have a paralel port

But thats the last thing what can stop me. If it will be needed i'll go to net coffee and flash my x360 there

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HAHA that's a good one , well I can't flash my xenon box because my brother installed the 8xxx series dashboard by accident . But I already flashed a friends xenon box (Xell). Wasn't to hard but it takes time, e.g. soldering all components and dumping takes 20-30Mins then reflashing.

But you should ask around friends/family if you could use their PC, they might have parallel ports. Goodluck, Hope everything works well.

all i have is hdmi unitys except a few old RROD boxes i haven't fixed yet. i'm going to try and get the NIB first gen my Buddie has.

or you could buy a cheap old amd computer running windows 98.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News