Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

XeXLoader v0.12 for Homebrew-Capable XBox 360 Consoles out!

Sponsored Links
    Introducing the first public and fully functional XEX loader for homebrew-capable Xbox 360 platforms!

Feature list:
    - Launch media-patched XEXs from any storage device
    - Manage the filesystems of all storage devices
    - Rip any inserted game to any storage device (ISO Extraction) *

* Still requires patching with XexTool to remove media check

Although it should work on all patched kernels, our releases are only tested with freeBOOT using Cygnos, not with XBRebooter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Download: XeXLoader 0.12 (XEX) / XeXLoader v0.12 (LIVE) / XeXLoader v0.12 (ISO)

Install Notes:

Installing the LIVE package:

1) Burned CD/DVD using XeXLoader.iso
    Use the file browser to copy (using the "X" button) the directory "C0DE9999" to the 360 HDD at: Hdd1:Content000000000000000

2) Transfer Cable
    Use appropriate software to copy the directory "C0DE9999" to 360 HDD at:
    Partition3Content000000000000000

Start your patched kernel, and run the game demo listed as "XeXLoader".

XeXLoader v0.12 for Homebrew-Capable XBox 360 Consoles out!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does this let you play isos on a usb stick or external hdd? if not what does this allow you to do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is a kind of HBC like the Wii it has. But the x360 doesnt work with Channels. Beside that it is quite the same a Hombrewed Executeable Loader.

If some one writes a hombrew app for the x360 you can use this to start/boot this HB XeX.

Wasn't there already a way to launch XeX files. Or is this the only way to do it. And Can anybody try this with XBRebooter?

The 360 scene is certainly starting to tick. I am waiting for XBMC for 360. That would just be the best thing to happen to the 360 scene.

Damn it they started bringing this stuff out after I updated for mw2 I'm gonna have to get a new xbox now.

maybe we all got the possibility to unban our consoles in the future......

You could allready unban your console. If you mean without a second console to use there mac forget it!!!

MS bans/reject your consoles mac.This is done by software on the ms server.To unban your console without a second con you would need to delate your banned cons mac from the soft on the ms server.

NO WAY Without a second console!!

Whats funny is that Im sure microsoft can keep people from hacking/modding the 360 but choose not to so consumers can continue to buy the consoles hoping the can copy games and not have to waste money buying them.

I do not own a 360 as of yet, but after reading a bit about the Xex Loader, I am building an interest. Before I make an investment though, I need a little more info on this...

From what I understand, I'll have the ability to plug in a 500Gb external to my 360, copy games from the DVD-ROM directly to it, then play them through Xex Loader.

Or am I wrong, and I would need to know how to hack the XEX file or something first before the game becomes playable...

...or is this strictly for use with homebrew?

Also I was curious if this works with soft mods, or if the 360 must have a MOD chip to do this sort of thing.

Thankx in advance for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by XDelusion View Post
    need to know how to hack the XEX file or something first before the game becomes playable...
    Xorloser wrote a XEXTool to patch the Media & Region flags, as well as other things, so you can run them from anywhere.

I don't think it will be long before we start seeing the ripping apps have an auto patch feature that do it on the fly.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News