XCM Unveils Piano White Kinect Replacement Shell for XBox 360

This weekend we received word from the XCM Team that they are unveiling a new http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_replacement_shell_for_kinect.htm for use with Microsoft's motion sensing input device on the XBox 360 console.

Microsoft Kinect enables users to control and interact with the XBox 360 without the need to touch a game controller, through a natural user interface using gestures and spoken commands.

In related news, XCM have also recently launched an XBox 360 Wireless Controller Shell v2 with Autofire and a Crystal Clear Slim Case for XBox 360 Slim Consoles for those interested.

Finally, to quote from the official XCM Replacement Shell (Piano White Color) for Kinect product page:

"People now tend to like the white color today, we have a nice Piano White Replacement Shell for the XBox 360 Kinect sensor.

This is the perfect mod if you're looking to stand out from friends and be unique.

Be the coolest person in your neighborhood today!"

XCM Unveils Piano White Kinect Replacement Shell for XBox 360

More PlayStation 3 News...

If owning this makes you "the coolest person in your neighbourhood" you must live in a pretty bad place... LOL

Banned User
    So the main part is white but the base is still black... Hmmm... Just like Michael Jackson. Well, not anymore he's all black now.

I'm sure I'm going to be the coolest kid in my Neighborhood when I have a white Kinect with a black base, lol. XCM do have good mods and custom shells, but this one doesn't look good.

But if you go on their website you'll see a new custom clear Kinect shell with a 1.5m light tube which will turn into different colors, which in my opinion looks much better.

Banned User
    I thought they would've done a better job. I never did get around to getting one of their cases but I had my eyes on the thermal case where its got a clear side and it glows a different color for the temp of the system.

They also have it for Wii but not sure about the PS3. Now that would be trippy. On a hot day have the 360 and Wii turned on and it will change colors when the room gets hotter.

Adorable, i want it , my ps3 changing color, so cool

I'm happy for this release, my xbox360 is a 360pro , first generation , white, and my tv table is black

Cool product to check the list, but for something this small I'd just disassemble the shell and paint it myself.