Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM Unveils Clear XBox 360 Ben Q / Philips Drive Cover

Sponsored Links
    The guys at [Register or Login to view links] have unveiled their new [Register or Login to view links] today, which replaces the original cover and allows you to see the disc spinning too.

Those who are fans of being able to see your game discs spin while playing can check out one of the official [Register or Login to view links] to get yours.

Currently they are taking pre-orders, with the actual release being next week.

Some pictures of the XCM Benq / Philips XBox 360 DVD drive cover are below, and to quote from their page:

Replaces the original cover for your Benq / Philips XBox 360 DVD Drive. Allows you to see the disc spinning. Works great with our [Register or Login to view links]!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd love to get in touch with this company and ask them why they don't make any cases for the PS3. I'm sure a lot of people out there would love custom PS3 cases. They could make a good amount of money as they would be the only company to produce custom cases.

XCM if you are listening PLEASE make custom PS3 cases!

I'm sure alternate cases will be made for the slim PS3, because they would be cheaper and more simple to make.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    360 internal setup is so funny. Its quite obvious that their cooling solution is inadequately placed..

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    360 internal setup is so funny. Its quite obvious that their cooling solution is inadequately placed..
    i like the clear cases and the dvd drive.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News