Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM Tattoo Glove for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phone and Tablets

Sponsored Links
    Today the XCM Team has unveiled their new [Register or Login to view links] for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phones and Tablets just in time for the cold weather!

From their official site: You might have come across the problem to use the touch screen mobile in winter ?

XCM tattoo phone glove is made just for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Touch Phone, Tablets and similar touch-enabled mobile devices.

It is made by high quality material and built with the conductive contact placed on the fingertip of the glove (capacitive tips for thumb, index finger and middle finger), guaranteed to keep your finger snug and warm on that cold windy day.

The XCM Tattoo Phone Glove has a cool tribal tattoo design and almost always eye-catching... below are some pics of it for those interested!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I love how the headline title is "iPhone, iPad, iPod, touch phone and tablets" yet the picture is of a SGS3!!!

Besides, the iPhone shouldn't be in a separate category as touch phones and similarly for iPad and tablets.

Back on topic: These will come in handy for winter

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm generally uncomfortable handling smartphones over concrete while wearing gloves of any sort, but less worrisome of they're iCrap

seems like a stupid idea to me but my winters rarely get below 10deg cels. on a cold morning.

they would be good gloves for crime though. lol

Apparently you could put some thermal paste on the fingers of a glove and it will work on any touch screen.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News