Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter for PS3 and XBox 360 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today the XCM Team has released their new [Register or Login to view links] and made available the online [Register or Login to view links] for PS3 and XBox 360 console owners!

From their official site, to quote: The F-1 converter v2 has been added, including some new features like Shifter, Sensitivity and Force feedback level for G25 / G27 / GT racing steering wheel to be used on XBox 360 console.

XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter Functions and Features:
    • New functions (Shifter, Sensitivity and Force feedback) added
    • Compatible with all versions of XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Built-in converter allows you to use G27 and G25 racing steering wheels on XBox 360 with XBox 360 racing games.
    • Plug and Play.
    • Supports Rumble.
    • Built-in Combo Attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program up to 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
    • Enable Rapid Fire/Turbo on wired XBox 360, Original XBox and PS3 controllers when connected to your XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Supports PS3 SIXAXIS games.
    • Supports analog stick tilt functionality on XBox 360 controller for the PS3 console.
    • User controlled Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off).
    • Supports wired XBox 360 controller, PS3 controller and Original XBox controller on XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Get another friend to get a F-1 converter and you can both share saved combos! (PC required).

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If only they had one that could do wireless PS3 controller to 360 console. Running a wire simply doesn't work when your PS3 is physically located in another room.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does this (or any other) do 900 degree (wheels) ? Is it compatible with Forza 4??

this would be awesome for griding some things. like b spec on gt5 oval tracks etc

kool

Video: XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter for PS3 and XBox 360 Demo

Following up on their initial news, today the XCM Team have made available a video demo of their new [Register or Login to view links] in action below!

For those who missed it, below are the XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter functions and features as well:
    • New functions (Shifter, Sensitivity and Force feedback) added
    • Compatible with all versions of XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Built-in converter allows you to use G27 and G25 racing steering wheels on XBox 360 with XBox 360 racing games.
    • Plug and Play.
    • Supports Rumble.
    • Built-in Combo Attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program up to 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
    • Enable Rapid Fire/Turbo on wired XBox 360, Original XBox and PS3 controllers when connected to your XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3/PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Supports PS3 SIXAXIS games.
    • Supports analog stick tilt functionality on XBox 360 controller for the PS3 console.
    • User controlled Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off).
    • Supports wired XBox 360 controller, PS3 controller and Original XBox controller on XBox 360 / XBox 360 Slim, PS3 / PS3 Slim consoles.
    • Get another friend to get a F-1 converter and you can both share saved combos! (PC required).

Video: XCM F-1 Version 2 Converter for PS3 and XBox 360 Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

Would love to play with one of these. Has anyone used one? Can you introduce an input delay between button presses when programming?

This is awesome, I've always hated using a PS3 controller even since I used my 360 controller. But I don't see why anyone would use an original Xbox controller for any other console, espicially the "Duke" model. That controller was awful, lol.

man i love ps3 controller lol i don't get what was going on in video

was he just setting it up to work or something.id like to see it working instead. i'm going to look into the price etc of this and if its value i might get one to muck around with. would be awesome for fighting game combos, but i really don't play them a lot.

couldn't see any prices on there site but they have some cool other things there.. worth a look.
    Last edited by elser1; 06-19-2012 at 03:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News