Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XBox 360 Arcade $200 with $100 Gift Card at Wal-Mart

Sponsored Links
    Update: Although not really necessary, [Register or Login to view links] has now confirmed this promotion on their site.

Today gkrykewy on NeoGAF (linked above) reports that the XBox 360 Arcade will be just $200 with a $100 gift card at Wal-Mart starting this Saturday, November 7, 2009.

The offer is set to end on November 13, 2009 so those interested in taking advantage of the deal may want to do so as soon as possible.

According to [Register or Login to view links], the retailer will also be selling a Sony Blu-ray player for $148.

To quote: "From CAG and Fatwallet - runs through 11/13, apparently.

Not a bad deal at all if you want to trade up to a Jasper... which is what I'm thinking of doing."

XBox 360 Arcade $200 with $100 Gift Card at Wal-Mart

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So for $200 i get a 360 arcade and a $100 gift card!?!?! I guess I'm gonna have to pick up a 360 this weekend instead of a wii.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great deal indeed. who wouldn't wanna get a 360 for 100$. I hope it wouldn't have the firmware that stops Jtag exploit.

The arcade is the biggest waste of money. its gonna cost you $100 for a hard drive if you want to play certain games. Just get the pro. Or use the gift card to buy the hard drive lol

Nice deal.. an xbox 360 for only $100 wow!

Exclamation

I've been hearing some promotions like this in the past, you'll get the gift card, but it'll be activated the following day. It won't go toward the real purchase.

Just a possible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsusai View Post
    I've been hearing some promotions like this in the past, you'll get the gift card, but it'll be activated the following day. It won't go toward the real purchase.

Just a possible warning.
    hope i dont have to wait til the following day, I don't mind it not going towards the purchase, but I need groceries.

Also A friend told me there were only gonna be a limited number of them at each store so i hope i get there early enough...

Well of course you can not use the card towards the purchase of the 360.

You can however use it for items like food or even a harddrive to upgrade the 360. Basically you could be getting a Pro like version for $200.

I thought the Elite version has a better GPU and that games look and perform better than on the Arcade version. Was it just a rumour ?

No the pro and elite just come with more stuff like an hdd, wireless controller, and hd cables.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News