Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    any one know the best modchip for xbox that is the easyest to upgrade the hdd?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tsop flash... it's free, and takes about 10 min and little soldering skills. if all your doing is upgrading the hdd, then you could do it with a software exploit, although if you have a pre 1.6 xbox, i think a tsop flash would be better...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Power splitter?? You only need one of those if you decide to replace your optical drive with a half-modded (as in, still requires a 4-pin molex connection) Samsung 616t...

I recommend this xenium http://www.ps3news.com/forums/showth...ghlight=review
    i still love mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett
    Power splitter?? You only need one of those if you decide to replace your optical drive with a half-modded (as in, still requires a 4-pin molex connection) Samsung 616t...
    iirc that chip has a hdd cloning feature, where you plug in 2 hdd's (why you need the molex splitter) and it just copies/formats the new hdd...

Kickass! I never knew such a feature existed...

This is a little off topic, but what is the best version of Xbox to get if you plan on putting a chip in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xak
    This is a little off topic, but what is the best version of Xbox to get if you plan on putting a chip in it?
    If you plan on putting a chip in it, then they would all offer the same stuff...

An older one (1.0-1.5) would have an easier installation, however most chips come with a 1.6 quick solder lpc rebuild so that advantage is kinda gone now, so there really all the same.

If you just wanted to do a tsop flash, get a 1.0/1.1, as they have 1mb tsop's and you can add switches to have 4 256k banks or 2 512k banks, that's what i have in mine, and i have all the features on that free mod as i have in my other 1.6 box... including playing on live.

will modding your xbox help you cheat in games, like get infinite health, if so how? because all they have is powersave.

I ended up buying an Xbox from a friend of a friend. It was barely played, came with 2 controllers, 3 games (although they suck... eBay ) and it was only $80. I'm pretty sure it's a 1.6 and after some tedious research, the Xenium SP ICE looks great.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News