Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

PS3 Slim

Sponsored Links
    I like the look of the new PS3 Slim, but as I remember when the PS2 slim came out, playing some games slowed down, such as entering the GYM on GTA, so will be sticking with my 8og for a while yet!

By the way my Names KIP, a newbie!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by KipFXDesign View Post
    I like the look of the new PS3 Slim, but as I remember when the PS2 slim came out, playing some games slowed down, such as entering the GYM on GTA, so will be sticking with my 8og for a while yet!

By the way my Names KIP, a newbie!
    i don't foresee this being an issue with the PS3 Slim. its got the same cell processors in it, same amount of ram, just smaller nanometer. But we will have to play this issue by ear if it shows its face again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i agree, I will see what the first reviews are like before i pass judgement

xbox 360 doesnt compare

xbox 360, sucks it doesnt even compare to the possibilities to the ps3 the only thing is that the xbox can be modded.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy1632 View Post
    xbox 360 sucks, it doesnt even compare to the possibilities to the ps3 the only thing is that the xbox can be modded.
    hey now no need to be a fanboy wonder Xbox 360 has its own group of features and games that are great as well.

the ps3 does more bang for its buck for sure, but the 360 does not "Suck"

Registered User snowisawesome00's Avatar
    if the ps3 could be modded/hacked, it would destroy the 360 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by snowisawesome00 View Post
    if the ps3 could be modded/hacked, it would destroy the 360 for sure.
    thats the only reason i play my 360 at all still..

I'm really agree about that a lot off xbox 360 user move to PS3. The only reason that i know that they still hold on 360 only because it can be modded.

Most of them complaining about over heat on 360 still unresolved. 360 is very sensitive especially the DVD drive, it can scratch the dvd so easily if the dvd drive get error.

On Ps3 the over heat problem that i seem so far only happened on some series only. There is a small chance to scratch a bluray disc even your BD drive get error almost impossible if you didn't mess up inside the BD drive.

On Ps3 most of people didn't choose it because the PS3 is too expensive from the beginning and now they still cannot be modded and the game it self is too expensive especially new title.

So basically if you want to play a good and safe console i suggest you to choose PS3, if you want to play a cheaper one then choose 360 because it can be piracy.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News