World Rally Championship 4

I burned World Rally Championship 4 and loaded it to my ps2 using swapmagic v3.3 and then it would load but it freeze about 20 secs later. Don't know what it is and couldn't find a patch. I used Alchohol 120 to burn the image to the dvd-r. Can someone help me out, thanks.

Firstly, it would be recommended to post this in the Swap Chat forum.

Secondly, there are no patches available and there is nothing on www.swapmagicfix.com about using CDLoader with the game.

Thirdly, it would have been best to use DVDDecrypter as it is better for DVDs.

Fourthly, you should burn the game again at the lowest speed, and please mention which DVD±R you are using, and the dye if possible.

Please post your results here. Thanks!

Yeah my WRC4 copy backed up perfectly. I used Verbatim 16x advanced AZO+ DVD-R fyo, theyre always the best to go for. As for burning, take hessajee's advice too and use DVD Decrypter. I burnied it at 4x as it wont burn at 2x, but try burning at 2x first, and if it works, use that. If you want to try it at 4x just to see if it works.

Also, check what version PS2 you have and what media it best supports, My v3 PS2 works better with DVD-R, generally if you have a higher version PS2 then DVD+R's work bettter (but don't quote me on that completely)