So I never tried Windows Vista, really. It's probably because of all the bad press it got and the belief that anyone who wants to run it would need to buy a high-end graphics card. Well I have tried Windows 7 Beta, and I have to say...well, I guess I can't really say anything can I? How about this...you ask me a question, and if you can read my facial expression, there's your answer:
1. How does Windows 7 Beta (W7b) run on your older hardware?
2. How does W7b run on your newer hardware?
3. Does it crash very often?
4. How is it visually?
5. Do the bells and whistles make the O/S unusable?
6. What do you think about running Ubuntu Linux as an alternative?
7. How does W7b stack up against WXP?
8. When do you find yourself enjoying W7b the most?