Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 Cracked and Activated with Leaked OEM License Key!

Sponsored Links
    Update: A Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed to [Register or Login to view links]: "We are aware of reports of activation exploits that attempt to circumvent activation & validation in Windows 7, and we can assure customers that Microsoft is committed to protecting them from counterfeit and pirated software.

Microsoft strongly advises customers not to download Windows 7 from unauthorized sources. Downloading Windows 7 from peer-to-peer Web sites is piracy, and exposes users to increased risks - such as viruses, Trojans and other malware and malicious code-that usually accompany counterfeit software."

Despite Microsoft firing a [Register or Login to view links] to pirates earlier this year, the anti-piracy tools built into Windows 7 appear to have been beaten by a leaked OEM master key obtained from a Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD belonging to system manufacturer Lenovo.

The leaked disc image first surfaced on a [Register or Login to view links], and has since made its way across the globe where users are quickly using the master key to activate machines of any brand.

Proving that the hack does actually work, users are quickly posting up screenshots of their success. One such user, SongRemainsTheSame from the [Register or Login to view links] forums, has posted a validation picture (below).

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just burned the Windows 7 RTM and plan on doing an install later tonight. I got the loader also. I will share my experience.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    That would be much appreciated maxpwer222, if not for anyone else here than for me and I will +Rep ya.

I am still using WinXP Pro on all my PCs mainly because I don't want to deal with Vista's restrictive 'warning' messages when doing simple tasks. I'm sure there are all kinds of work-arounds for disabling them all, but I just couldn't be bothered to date spending time on it.

A few people I know say they like Windows 7 over Vista, so it's what I have my eye on for my next OS upgrade... any specific feedback on how well the various 'scene' version(s) work or don't (or anything specific about Windows 7 you like/dislike) will be much appreciated.

I wouldn't know about the scene release versions cos I have been using the various beta versions but I do like it alot better than Vista.

It does seem to run quicker than Vista but still uses more resources than XP.

It still has the annoying popup everytime, warning you, but you have more choice this time of how annoying you want it to be, thankfully you can still turn it off.

The only thing which has taken me a while to get use to is the new taskbar. Things which aren't open/running can be pinned there for easy access but they are also mixed with others which are open/running. The only difference between them is the running programs are in a different shade. The great thing with it though is you can run the mouse over any of them and get a small window displaying the program and you can click on it maximise it to full screen.

Forgot to add that looks like a child scribbled all over the screenshots
    Last edited by Jelf; 07-30-2009 at 04:59 AM Reason: Forgot

but im already activated? lol

Jelf, turn off UAC to get rid of that popup.

Once the RTM reaches public market im sure i will be sent a copy of ultimate for free. just like vista... which i never used.

How do i get in on that free ultimate sending arrangement? Hmmmm?

They really think they can get at ppl with the virus etc threat? The most likely way a pirate wil get a virus or some other crap from a pirated version of windows is if the OS itself has an issue. The software is not counterfeit, its genuine but not licensed.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    How do i get in on that free ultimate sending arrangement? Hmmmm?

They really think they can get at ppl with the virus etc threat? The most likely way a pirate wil get a virus or some other crap from a pirated version of windows is if the OS itself has an issue. The software is not counterfeit, its genuine but not licensed.
    you pay Microsoft for a tech net subscription. i think the lowest subscription is $400 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    you pay Microsoft for a tech net subscription. i think the lowest subscription is $400 USD.
    Oh... right...

Hows about you just give me the key when they send your free copy

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Oh... right...

Hows about you just give me the key when they send your free copy
    hows about no, lol i have full intentions of using windows 7, as i already am.

Nice

even as an upgrade, you will need the key right?

well, ill try it at right now and see if the key it has on the website works. hopefully
    Last edited by Chivafighter; 07-30-2009 at 01:54 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News