Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

WiiSCU v0.2 Released

Sponsored Links
    Wack0 has released a new version of WiiSCU. WiiSCU is a Channel updater homebrew application that will allow you to update your Nintendo Wii's Channels without actually updating the System Menu.

What's New?

~ patchmii_network_init() now retries a few times if it fails.
    ~ Menu-driven interface integrated into code, installer.c re-written completely because of this.
    ~ Photo Channel 1.0 is now supported. There's been no requests for it, but I decided to put it in to make the updater "complete".
    ~ New icon by Antiaverage included.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

WiiSCU v0.21 Released

Sponsored Links
    Wack0 with a little help from our own web administrator has released a new version of WiiSCU. WiiSCU is a Channel updater homebrew application that will allow you to update your Nintendo Wii's Channels without actually updating the System Menu.

What's New?

- Added code for debug purposes.
    - No more 'epic fail' -- now it shows what patchmii returns.
    - IOS51 and Photo Channel 1.0 support removed.
    - Added an option to exit to the Homebrew Channel.
    - News/weather channel now installs HAFx/HAGx as well as HAFA/HAGA (using gamedisc region).
    - Added sysconf.c to determine region to install news/weather channels.
    - Tidied up code a bit.

Sponsored Links

WiiSCU v0.22

Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links]

Wack0 and Illinialex24 have released a new version of WiiSCU a Channel updater homebrew application that will allow you to update your Nintendo Wii's Channels without actually updating the System Menu.

WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii. The application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.
    Remember to be careful with IOS60 if your on 4.1 or lower, the new version (0.22) fixes the stub issue but it still can be dangerous if your internet or power goes off.
    The new version has the source included because of the copyright. The current source download is for v0.21.
    What's New?

~ Fixed the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version.

WiiSCU v0.23 Released

SifJar has updated WiiSCU to v0.23. This application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.

I did a quick modification to WiiSCU when I heard that 0.22 wasn't working for installing the latest Shop Channel. I have had a few confirmations that this version IS working on 4.1, so I assume it should work on any System Menu to install the latest Shop Channel. make sure you install IOS61 if you dont already have it, but if you do have it, it doesnt matter if you have the latest version or not.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News