Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see the point of ever updating the firmware if you are already running Homebrew. My wii is on 3.2, and all backup games work fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    I don't see the point of ever updating the firmware if you are already running Homebrew. My wii is on 3.2, and all backup games work fine.
    I had some gamecube isos from my gamecube, yes, not downloaded

anyways, the gc backup loader did NOT work on any of them. DVD (and some text on top) missing or something.

So, I wanted to see the store too, thought it'd be ok to update.

updated fine, don't need to clarify this again, however it was just menupatcher, I can't even get it to load bootmii or priiloader (which I know I installed)

I ordered a savemii anyways, i hope this lets me fix it. otherwise it's probably going to get trashed. I don't care.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guess I'll have to update to this one, I haven't played my Wii in ages tho.

Right on, I got my savemii yesterday, and well, my wii boots a black screen with 4.3(USA) in the bottom right corner.

so in other words, it's not a full brick, but I'm not sure how I can fix it now. the universal unbrick disc will not boot, maybe I need to buy super mario galaxy 2 with the 4.3 update on it? anyways not sure, I can't find a site with a DVD mod chip on it anymore.

I can not install with letterbomb my wii freezes the image and when to press the button first help
    Last edited by speedruner; 11-19-2014 at 08:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Search for Modmii to hack your Wii

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News