- Fixed code dump when cover image are big. Now loader will not show the cover if it's not with correct size (160x225)
- Fixed error showing first title game on list when you install more than 15 games.
There's some bugs that will be fixed soon: Estimated HD size used doesn't show propperly.
Waninkoko has released an updated version of his USB Loader app that now supports loading from SD card!
UPDATE: The app has been updated to v1.4. If you downloaded v1.2 or 1.3, we recommend getting the latest release below.
Region free improved.
Fixed bug that caused corruption when deleting games.
Fixed bug in showing the space used / free.
Fixed bug when displaying the size of a game.
More information and discussion can be found in THIS forum thread.
[ DESCRIPTION ]:
- SD/USB Loader is a Nintendo Wii application that allows you to install and
boot your backups from a USB storage device or a SD/SDHC card.
[ REQUISITES ]:
- Custom IOS36 rev 09 or above.
- USB/SD/SDHC device with one free partition for games.
[ NOTES ]:
- Replace background image (only PNG format):
To replace the background image, copy the image file with the name
"background.png" inside "usb-loader" folder in the root of the SD card.
- Add game cover (only PNG format):
To add a game cover, copy the cover image inside "usb-loader/covers" folder
in the root of the SD card. The filename must be the same as the game ID
(with .png extension).
WiiShizzza's Ultimate USB Loader V7 Official Released
hungyip84 has updated WiiShizzza's USB Loader for the Nintendo Wii. If you've missed this one it features a great interface, a ton of fixes and comes with two versions; one based on v1.1 and another on v1.4.
- added widescreen option. (If you use widescreen, please set layout to ultimatew or simple delete the layout config)
- ultimate2 layout has been changed to fit new background, it is also the default layout now.
- Added new ultimatew layout (for default widescreen, which is the default layout when you enable widescreen)