-cIOS use temporarily disabled - System Menu 4.2 ships with IOS249 stubs which make Gecko crash
-homebrew channel ID changed from HAXX to JODI (HBC 1.05)
-widescreen and alpha channel backgrounds
-Fix code for loading dol/elf files
-Change 002 error prevention method for channels
-Add the selected hook to the channel patcher
-Added workaround for ES_Identify issues in newer IOS revisions
Fixed bugs with sending zip files: * Directory creaton failed * Forgot to reload the homebrew browser * Removed a bunch of printf statements
Added more alt-dol selection prompts for known games that require different settings to access all the content. All options pages now contain the correct number of lines, which together with another adjustment should fix scrollbar alignment ( issue 971 ). Added missing scrollbar on custom paths page. dimok fixed the file browser bug that prevented going back to the parent folder if the current folder was empty ( issue 836 ). Fixed parental control keyboard bug introduced in r750 ( issue 976 ). The free space text is now in correct order when the GUI is set to Japanese.
A new version of the Configurable USB Loader Based on Wanikoko SD/USB Loader, Kwiirk's Yal, Hermes uLoader, WiiPower's NeoGamma + many others (Sorg, nIxx, fishears, usptactical, 56Killer, WiiShizzza, hungyip84, Narolez, ...) have released v46, and finally, No more WBFS drive partition and managers.
- SDHC and USB HDD device support
- GUI and Console mode (switchable runtime)
- Background Music (.mp3 or .mod)
- Themes (switchable runtime)
- Widescreen (auto-detect)
- Transparency (covers and console)
- Cover images download
- Cover styles: 2d, 3d, disc
- Automatic resize of covers
- Renaming game titles (using titles.txt)
- Per game configuration of Video mode, Language, Ocarina cheating
- Light up DVD slot when install finishes, optional eject
- Childproof and parental guidance
- USB HDD with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for config, covers and other resources)
- SDHC with multiple partitions supported (WBFS for games and FAT for resources...)
- Custom IOS selection for better compatibility with USB drives and other USB devices.
- cIOS supported: waninkoko's 249 & 250, Hermes 222 & 223 (mload), kwiirk 222 & 223 (yal)
- Banner Sounds
- Loading games from .wbfs files on a FAT partition
Changes since 46b:
* Support for direct launching of games from fat
(Useful for game channel launching, using loadstructor or similar tool)
To specify direct loading from fat, the parameter has to be in form: #GAMEID-X
Where X is 0-3 for wbfs and 4-9 for fat partitions (4 means first fat partition)
* Automatically switch to ios222 in case ios249 is used for starting games from fat
* Only allow IOS 222 and 223 in game options if fat partition is selected
* Improved drawing speed in some coverflow gui modes
Changes since 45:
cfg v46b (beta)
* Added option: partition = [WBFS1], ..., WBFS4, FAT1, ..., FAT9, ask
* Saving global settings will also save current selected partition
* Increased fat cache size in IOS module
* Load FAT module in IOS early in case config has:
ios=222-mload (or ios=223-mload) and partition=FAT*
So that IOS does not need to be reloaded another time before
starting the game from a FAT partition
* Added indication in global options if [FAT] module is loaded in IOS
cfg v46a2 (alpha2)
* Faster loading of game list from a fat partition - should be instant now.
The only thing that has a slight delay is showing the hdd free space
in console mode game list (if it is enabled)
* Create game info file after installing on a FAT partition named:
usb:/wbfs/GAMEID_TITLE.txt This makes it easier to tell the titles
of installed games when using a filesystem explorer
* Rephrased the warning message when no WBFS partition found
* Allow to select partition if no wbfs partition is found and disable_format is on.
* Minor cleanups in partition selection
cfg v46a (alpha)
* Loading games from a FAT32 partitions. The game file has to
be located and named like this: usb:/wbfs/GAMEID.wbfs
oggzee presents are USB / SD loader based on that of Waninkoko but with the distinction of being fully configurable.
- Improved external module ehcmodule.
- Fixed titles.txt with id games customized.
Version 48b2 (beta 2)
- Optimizing the loading speed FAT.
- Support file wbfs 4GB on FAT - Fixed a limit of 2 GB
- Change the size of split by default when you install 4GB-32kb
- Option: fat_split_size = , 2.
- Method of test performance with debug = 8 and launching or installing a game
- Leave spaces in the name of profile, the names should necessarily be separated by commas now (,).
- Increased maximum of 100 favorites.
- Removed obsolete covers sites: gateflorida.com, awiibit.com.
- Cleanup code.
Version 48b (beta)
- Patch for NSMB NTSC.
- Make the update file meta.xml option by pressing button 1 Wiimote in screen update online pass.
- Stipulation of url securities to enable the use of tag (CC) for country codes.
- Change the default titles_url http://wiitdb.com/titles.txt?LANG = CC = ()
- Pressing A Button Wiimote menu option generally works well.
Version 48a (alpha)
- Profiles - possibility to have multiple favorite group
Optional: profile_name = [default], name2, name3, ... (max profiles: 10, profile name max length: 16)
Profiles can be added, deleted and reordered with this option. But if you want to rename, you must also change the profile name in the file settings.cfg, otherwise it will be considered a new name and former name will be "forgotten" the next time you save the settings . Profiles can be changed in the menu of general options. Change the parameters of a favorite game is feasible from the menu of game options, as usual.
option: profile = name to be specified for the default profile, which serves to safeguard the global configuration settings, back up the profile that uses it.
- Fixed minor switching between favorites in the console.
- Updated file / apps / ... / meta.xml when an update is downloaded. So the correct version is displayed in the HBC.
I have nearly all WBFS tools available but the only formats are .ciso and .wbi.
I dont really looked at the wbfs driiver but it would be totally useless to convert the game for a wbfs partition and then copy them over to a fat partition.
Beside that no tool let you chooce a fat partition to add games to it.
It seems that there are two versions of v1.9.3. I checked them with a HEX editor and there are differences. I'm not sure why they didn't bump up the version number, but regardless here is the changlog and the download.
* Loading games no longer requires a second disc spin-up
* Added support for the new Homebrew Channel ID
* Fixed channel loading to use the selected hook type, instead of always using the VBI hook
* Improved the 002 error prevention method for channels
* Add support for using cIOS for rebooter
* Fix dol/elf loading
* Add support for System Menu 4.2
* Bug fix for poke function in gameconfig.txt (thanks to WiiPower)