Last month, Twiizers gave a video demonstration of the ability to launch unofficial applications directly from the Wii channel menu. The homebrew channel demo has now been released to the public, and can be run on any Wii that has the Twilight Hack installed.
Currently, the demo has usage time limit of 10 minutes, and once the channel has expired it cannot be reinstalled... so it's suggested you use the allocated ten minutes wisely.
Installation and usage instructions are provided below:
* Download the installer at the link below.
* Place the installer file on the root of your SD card.
* Rename the file to boot.elf
* Run the Twilight Hack, and allow the installer to load.
* READ THE DISCLAIMER! In the very unlikely case your Wii should be bricked by the installer, this will let you know where you stand in regards to Team Twiizers.
* Press the RESET button on your Wii.
More PlayStation 3 News