Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wink The Wii Emu Thread!

Sponsored Links
    I thought it would be nice to open up a Wii Emu thread where we will post all Wii emuīs what will be available or we want to share with the community.I will start with the new Snes9X GX v4.0.I have update the channel from our hack pack too and it will be also in the download pack of this link.Its placed in the folder wad.

[Register or Login to view links]

Tantric has released his anticipated version of Snes9X GX a Super NES / Famicom emulator with a redone GUI. If you didn't get a chance to check out the preview video you'll be in for a shock as his new menu system is just amazing. The emulator has also been updated so make sure to check it out including it's documentation.

What's New?

* New GX-based menu, with a completely redesigned layout. Has Wiimote IR
    support, sounds, graphics, animation effects, and more
    * Thanks to the3seashells for designing some top-notch artwork, to
    Peter de Man for composing the music, and a special thanks to shagkur for
    fixing libogc bugs that would have otherwise prevented the release
    * Onscreen keyboard for changing save/load folders and network settings
    * Menu configuration options (configurable exit button, wiimote orientation,
    volumes)
    * Configurable button mapping for superscope, mouse and justifier
    * New save manager, allowing multiple saves and save browsing. Shows
    screenshots for Snapshot saves, and save dates/times
    * Experimental hq2x filter, contributed by michniewski

-Have Fun-
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

snes9xgxv4.jpg  
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-07-2009 at 12:32 PM

Sponsored Links

Visual Boy Advance GX 1.0.8

Sponsored Links
    And a new version of Visual Boy Advance GX will be available on the NET.As you can suppose i also have updated the channel with the new boot.dol and its included into the download link.

[Register or Login to view links]

Tantric and Carl have released a new version of their port of Visual Boy Advance a Nintendo Gameboy Mono, Color and Advance emulator for the Nintendo Wii / GameCube. This new version features some controller tweaks, adds support for tilt sensor games, solar sensors and rumble pack games.

What's New?

* "Match Wii Game" controls option! Games that have a Wii equivalent can be played using the controls for that Wii game. For example all Zelda games can be played with Twilight Princess controls.
    * Rotation/Tilt sensor games all work
    * Solar sensors (Boktai 1/2/3)
    * Rumble (except for games that rely on Gameboy Player)
    * Keyboard
    * PAL support, finally!
    * New scaling options, choose how much stretching you want
    * Colourised games now partially work but still have distortion
    * "Corvette" no longer has a screwed up palette (but still crashes)
    * Triggers net reconnection on SMB failure
    * Source code refactored, and project file added
    * Instructions section added to the readme file

vba.jpg  
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-07-2009 at 04:04 PM

Sponsored Links

Snes9x GX 4.0.1

Sponsored Links
    EDIT:
    Added Wii Channel version -cfwprophet-

Here's a new release of Snes9x GX - 4.0.1. This release fixes a few of the obvious issues, like PAL letterboxing, and 7z loading from DVD. I've also been listening to the feedback on the menu design, and have done some restructuring that should (hopefully) aleviate some concerns. Enjoy!

Changelog:

[4.0.1 - April 13, 2009]
    * Fixed turning off autosave in menu
    * Keyboard fixed, more keys added
    * Fixed 7z loading from DVD
    * Enable auto loading and renaming of SRAM save without "Auto" in the name
    * PAL resolution fixed - no more letterboxing
    * File browser scrollbar box now draggable, arrow buttons now scroll list
    * Better handling of multiple on-screen wiimotes
    * Menu restructured - new "Game Settings" menu

snes9x_gx.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-14-2009 at 07:13 AM

Sponsored Links

FCE Ultra GX - 3.0.0 Released

Sponsored Links
    EDIT:
    Added Wii Channel version -cfwprophet-

Tantric has just released a new version of FCE Ultra GX a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) / Famicom / Famicom Disk System (FDS) emulator for both the Nintendo Wii and GameCube. This new version features a nice GX based menu like the recently released Snes9x GX new menu.

What's New?

Quote:
    * New GX-based menu, with a completely redesigned layout. Has Wiimote IR support, sounds, graphics, animation effects, and more

* Thanks to the3seashells for designing some top-notch artwork, toPeter de Man for composing the music, and a special thanks to shagkur forfixing libogc bugs that would have otherwise prevented the release

* Onscreen keyboard for changing save/load folders and network settings

* Menu configuration options (configurable exit button, wiimote orientation, volumes)

* Configurable button mapping for zapper

* New save manager, allowing multiple saves and save browsing. Shows screenshots for Snapshot saves, and save dates/times

* SMB reconnection feature

* ISI issue fixed

fce_ugc_gx.jpg  
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-14-2009 at 07:06 AM

Thumbs Up

Thanks and +Rep to you labontecar43!

I moved your other emulator post to the Wii Emu Thread that cfwprophet started and we made a STICKY, but do you think we should move all Wii Emu posts there, or let them have their own threads like this one?

I'm seeking input from yourself and cfwprophet (who Mods this section)... I won't move this one until I hear back.

Really you two have been running the show here, I myself am pretty much involved with PS3 stuff only.

Yea I think that sounds like a good plan one spot for all the wii emu makes it a little easier for other members to find what they are looking for

WOW this new emu is sweet Scroll through the ROMS better and faster the menu in more organized to Tantric nice work
    Last edited by labonte; 04-14-2009 at 12:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yop thats my idea of.I want to have one post for all that Wii emus out there.So that EVERY user can find all Wii Emus without the need to search down the whole Wii section.

ps. actually i think we should do the same with the SD/USB Loaderīs.They start to getting heavy and in time of a few weeks we than have for sure more than 20 or 30 post all about SD/USB Loader.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-14-2009 at 06:45 AM

A Sticky for the SD/USB Loaderīs that also sounds great and as you said before about the Loaderīs. so many so fast the flood is coming. He He

OK, I merged the other Emu threads here... cfwprophet you can delete the "useless" posts of us talking in this thread (like this one) if you wish.

As for a Wii loader STICKY, if someone starts one I can STICKY it sure... the thing is, for Wii loaders I still like them in our news (which get auto-copied to the Forum) so the Wii loaders may be in both those and the STICKY also.

ScummVM Wii 0.14.0 svn r39954 Released

BossK has released a new version of ScummVM an oldschool game interpreting engine for the Nintendo Wii. Using this engine along with the original data files from the many supported games you can play them on your Nintendo Wii. Most games are classic point and click adventure games. For more information visit ScummVM's site for a list of supported games along with screenshots and how to use this interpreter.

What's New?

- Fixed the Enter key in the VKEYBD

scummvm.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News