Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    in all honesty i really could see myself being found dead in a vegas hotel room of a massive drug overdose.. LMAO

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually wouldn't mind starting my own business, with enough to fall back on if it doesn't work out. Be my own boss, directly affect the success of the company, stuff like that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would definitely keep working at our own business. Buy some land somewhere, travel a bit. Give lots to WSPA, and homeless. And help out my family. Would just be nice for security.

Dream on lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well my family does already have a multimillion dollar business, mainly the money stays in the business to make it expand and stuff. I would think if a person that owns a business earn millions of dollars will most likely use it in the business. If it was some person that gotten a million dollar from their parents. most likely they will just spend it unwisely.

If i got a million dollars, i would probably gamble it all in vegas. 2 million or nothing. #notGonnaWin

I would buy Sony. Well only if i got a few billions.

party party party

Probably save it in a cd, and spend only so much on stuff since a million doesn't last a long time spending it.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News