Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fallout 3, GTA4 (i really don't like that king of games, but main character is from Serbia >D). PSP - PS3 link games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Never really liked Fallout.

Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 3, GTA IV, etc.
    Last edited by DaedalusMinion; 10-20-2011 at 03:20 PM Reason: Grammatical Error

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mvc 3 is what I been rocking out to

lately I've been playing fallout: new vegas and it is so great! it sucks you in deep! and I thought i would hate it!!! I`ve also been playing sly collection! it is soooo fun reminds me of crash on ps1! and a few days ago i finished Heavenly sword it was really cinematic with great acts! (golem from LOTR and olivia from fringe for example! - don't know real names ) but it was too short...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    Well, LBP should keep me busy for a few hours... at least I think it'll be a few hours long.
    A few hours might just be the story mode.

Just try Oblivion The Elder Scrolls Skyrim im sure you will enjoy it.

Mortal Kombat and +1 for Red Dead Redemption. The 'ending' to Red Dead was pretty awesome.

A lot of recommendations for WRPGs, oddly enough JRPGs fit my tastes more. Mostly because these WRPGs mostly tend to have the same grey/brown monotonous recycled concept far too many FPS games have: It's a post apocalyptic world and everything is chaos, now travel through the land of brown aimlessly.

I just can't force myself to sit through one of those. I like the Elder Scroll series far more due to having a fantasy setting rather than a monotone-FPS-blob one but even Oblivion couldn't hold my attention, there just isn't enough story thrown at you in the game for my taste. Though I will undoubtedly eventually play Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    A few hours might just be the story mode.
    Well I ran into a problem very soon into the game, it requires 2 players to collect everything apparently. What kind of nonsense is that?! Well that game goes out the window.

You must get arkham city.. probably one of the best ps3 games ever if not the best.. i'm no great batman fan but this game is awesome.. i've fin the campaign and its brilliant from start to fin and theres a lot more to do.. it will keep you busy for 100+ hours for the platinum i'd say..

Oops sorry bout caps..

Did you like it better than Arkham Asylum? I guess I'm extremely picky about games because I didn't like Arkham Asylum at all. In the case of western developed games there are PC versions half the time, Arkham City like it's predecessor has one. So if I ever do decide to buy the game that's the version I'd be getting, though I don't know if I'd use a PS3 controller or use the keyboard/mouse.

Unfortunately for me a lot of games I play are from Japanese developers so they almost never have a PC version, even worse sometimes they're exclusive to a specific console so a PS3 version may not be available. Just be glad that you guys don't notice or care about the visual issues (and to a lesser extent, sound issues) that annoy me, you can just enjoy the games while I can't as much.

Edit: The PC version is not on sale until next month it seems.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 10-20-2011 at 10:05 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News