Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Vista: Access Denied when running VBScript

Sponsored Links
    Due to the hack I discovered, my Vista install is working well after the 30 day trial has ended, but I would prefer to be running the unlimited trial or use the paradox crack. Unfortunately I can do neither because whenever I run a vbscript (.vbs file) I get the error in the attached file. I am running as administrator meaning that I did a runas to start the command prompt from within an administrator account. I also took control of the .vbs files and the scripting program as well as most of the system 32 directory and gave all permissions to my account.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

access denied.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did you disable User Account control?

Also you could try enabling and then logging in as the Super Administrator...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried it with UAC disabled and enabled, there was no difference. How do I log in as super administrator? I started the command prompt as administrator and I have an administrator account.

To enable the Super Admin account you must first be logged in as Administrator, start a command prompt with administrator privileges and type in the following command:

Net user administrator /active:yes

then the new account will appear at the main login screen ^^

Be aware that this account has no password by default....

(to disable the account simply enter: Net user administrator /active:no)

Hope this helps man

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News