Vista: Access Denied when running VBScript

Due to the hack I discovered, my Vista install is working well after the 30 day trial has ended, but I would prefer to be running the unlimited trial or use the paradox crack. Unfortunately I can do neither because whenever I run a vbscript (.vbs file) I get the error in the attached file. I am running as administrator meaning that I did a runas to start the command prompt from within an administrator account. I also took control of the .vbs files and the scripting program as well as most of the system 32 directory and gave all permissions to my account.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

did you disable User Account control?

Also you could try enabling and then logging in as the Super Administrator...

I tried it with UAC disabled and enabled, there was no difference. How do I log in as super administrator? I started the command prompt as administrator and I have an administrator account.

To enable the Super Admin account you must first be logged in as Administrator, start a command prompt with administrator privileges and type in the following command:

Net user administrator /active:yes

then the new account will appear at the main login screen ^^

Be aware that this account has no password by default....

(to disable the account simply enter: Net user administrator /active:no)

Hope this helps man