Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: XCM XFPS Storm Light Gun for PC Arrives Wednesday

Sponsored Links
    Today the folks at [Register or Login to view links] sent some pictures and videos (below) along of their new XCM XFPS Storm Light Gun for PC that arrives this Wednesday.

The [Register or Login to view links] brings first person shooters to a whole new experience level.

With the XFPS Storm, you can snipe your foes with precision aiming using this unique light gun. No more keyboard, no more mouse and having to rest your wrist with point and click. Simply point and shoot.

The Storm will support CRT, LCD, Plasma, DLP as well as Projector. It supports every gun shooting game on PC. Storm can be upgraded via software and is compatible with Windows XP, Window vista and Windows 7 operating system. Now you can enjoy gun shooting games with your LCD, Plasma or any other display you have.

Check the videos below for how it works!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow. Looks cool. it sorta reminds me of the old days of cartridge based consoles where you have a gun and shoot the duck and a laughing dog then comes and picks it up. Can't remember what game it was though

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by foresttree1 View Post
    it sorta reminds me of the old days of cartridge based consoles where you have a gun and shoot the duck and a laughing dog then comes and picks it up. Can't remember what game it was though
    I believe it was called simply "Duck Hunt" HEHE

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Wow suddenly i feel extremely old lol i still have that game I got it on launch day

XCM Light gun pc with ps3??

Could I use the PC light gun on a ps3? does anybody know? I've been waiting for the new one for the ps3 but it never came out...

no, supposly light guns don't work on newer tvs (LCDs & Plasmas).

Quote Originally Posted by foresttree1 View Post
    wow. Looks cool. it sorta reminds me of the old days of cartridge based consoles where you have a gun and shoot the duck and a laughing dog then comes and picks it up. Can't remember what game it was though
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You're correct, it almost reminds me of something for the wii..

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News