Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: Gameplay Trailers for New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Sponsored Links
    Today some Japanese Magazine scans, screenshots and gameplay trailers for the New Super Mario Bros. Wii game have surfaced.

The scans (below) confirm that the Koopa kids from Super Mario Bros 3 will return and also a few new power up for Mario and Luigi.

Shortly after, Nintendo released two new gameplay trailers for the New Super Mario Wii game on the Nintendo Wii.

To quote: "The videos below show off Mario using the new suits with the new abilities that comes with the suit, and also the new Ice Flower power up is shown and Luigi (and Yoshi! and Toad! Oh My!) as well."

Check out the videos below!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_01.jpg   New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_03.jpg   New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_04.jpg   New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_05.jpg   New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_07.jpg  

New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_08.jpg   New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_09.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Finally!

Sponsored Links
    Yea Rock and Roll

I love to finally see a real great and nice NEW Super Mario game.Even in case that it istn really new

But i hate the Mario Galaxy.For me Super Paper Mario have more potential.

So we got a mix of SMB3 and Super Mario World.I love it.For sure one reason for it will be becouse it was the second game i ever played on the NES Famicom.Right after Ice Climber

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree... seeing the flag pole, the Koopa hammer throwers, etc brings back a lot of fond memories of the classic SMB on the NES for me.

Sadly, I will probably never end up playing this as I don't have a Wii and won't buy one just to play it... by the way I too liked Ice Climber a lot!

You can play Wii games on your PC via GC/Wii Emulatore.It runs on a single core and can be set up to run with Dual Core

I have not tested it till yet.But it should run fine and also emulates the System Menu of the Wii.Would be fantastic if we could use the NAND emulatore with it

Sometimes the most obvious thing is the easiest to overlook.. good idea, I will have to look into those GC/Wii emulators when I have some time!

so it's basically the same thing with slightly better graphics and a few new costumes and levels? ... again...

nintendo never stops to amaze me with their innovationism (is that a word? ^^)

i love it

I've been hanging out for this!
    Like cfwprophet said, SM Galaxy just didn't do it for me. I love the old school 8 and 16 bit SM games and can't wait to see the original style dragged into the 21st century

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News