Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

xbox? That's a PS3 site, no?

This is the Console News section though, which covers other consoles including PS2, Wii, NDS, XBox 360, etc. Basically anything but PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    xbox? That's a PS3 site, no?
    open your mind dude.. LOL

Banned User
    So this is different to jtag or the same? Does it boot up into a menu or what?

How do you play backups? I'm guessing backups as in ISOs on a USB HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    time to buy an xbox i thinks.. thanks!!
    Yeah, I'm thinking of buying a Xbox too.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK7 View Post
    xbox 360 scene FTMFW!!! learn ps3 devs learn something from these guys, there are no egomaniacs in the 360 scene that is why it prospers.
    What's wrong with the PS3 devs?
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 08-29-2011 at 07:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Where do we start? They are all talk and no show. "Oh I can do this but I'm not going to tell you how"

No wonder the Wii and 360 hack scene is so much better than the PS3 scene.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    What's wrong with the PS3 devs?
    are you serious? let me answer you with question, can you play any new ps3 game?

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    Where do we start? They are all talk and no show. "Oh I can do this but I'm not going to tell you how"

No wonder the Wii and 360 hack scene is so much better than the PS3 scene.
    Not all devs are like that, mainly Math, but a good incentive to not release stuff are whiny tools who cry like little babies when they don't get what they want, that and the fear of getting sued. As much as most care to think its not worth risking a lawsuit to advance a scene full of little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK7 View Post
    are you serious? let me answer you with question, can you play any new ps3 game?
    So PS3 devs are bad because you can't play 30 new games? Get over it. The PS3 hacking scene has grew so much since it started. We will be able to play those 3.60+ games at some point.

Anyways Devs do this stuff for free, they got lives believe or not. Its not like we're paying them, we should be thanking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz465 View Post
    Not all devs are like that, mainly Math, but a good incentive to not release stuff are whiny tools who cry like little babies when they don't get what they want, that and the fear of getting sued. As much as most care to think its not worth risking a lawsuit to advance a scene full of little kids.
    Math has still given a lot to this scene.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 08-29-2011 at 06:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Math is a tool. He's the biggest faker on the scene. NOTHING he has said recently he has proven real. IF he is real then he should give his findings to someone that will release it. I still think he's the biggest fake in the PS3 scene.

The PS3 scene would still go on without him. He's all speak and no show.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast