Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Windows 8 Beta Build 7955 Leaked on Torrent Sites

Sponsored Links
    The Windows 8 Build 6.2.7955.0 M2 has been leaked on to FTP server on BetaArchive according to one of the members there. This will soon lead to a public leak in the form of torrent file (available now).

This matured build according the member sports Ribbon UI, Application Folder, Immersive browser and full DWM. Other features like Webcam, TaskUI, PDF Reader etc can be unlocked preferably using the tools already available.

This is considered to be the un-traceable version of Windows 8 M2 namely 7955.fbl_srv_wdacxml.110228-1930. The [Register or Login to view links] of the very same build was circulating across the Web over the past few days.

You can download torrent from [Register or Login to view links].

Following are the details of leaked Windows 8 Build 7955 Milestone 2:

Build Name : Windows 8 Build 6.2.7955.0 Ultimate m2 (32-bit)
    File Name : 7955.fbl_srv_wdacxml.110228-1930
    ISO Size: 2.47GB (2,657,079,296 bytes)
    ISO MD5: 40861A02CB14B0D2D7930910DB6CC6E4

P.S. I know it's outdated - like 4 days old, but somehow it was missed!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Windows-8-White-Logo.jpg   1303746658.or.12714.png   Win-8-Build-7955.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    P.S. I know it's outdated - like 4 days old, but somehow it was missed!
    That's fine by me Tidusnake666, I suspect many here don't have time to keep up with "0-day everything" so I promoted it to the main page now and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe no one has posted it because it has nothing to do with the ps3, using an M$ beta OS is like using a glad wrap condom, only a retard would use it.

This site also posts news relative to other areas of technology, not just the PS3, and some people are interested in this kind of information.

Using a Beta isn't about removing your previous OS and hoping that it works just as well, it's about getting information on what to expect in the future release. Finding things like "touch gesture" reveal that it could potentially be released for tablet's too (the evidence is strengthened by the fact MS showcased Win8 running on an ARM processor).

Also Boss, the third and forth video have been removed and don't work anymore

think i'll partition my hdrive and try it out.. and dual boot see what its like... nice news thanks... happy dayz.

Banned User
    LOL, windows 8. I feel sorry for anybody who uses Windows 7, let alone Win 8 which is probably an even bigger fail.

Probably better off calling it "Computers for dummies - Windows 8".... no wait, that was Win7's motto, it would be more like "Computers for retards - Windows 8"

One good thing to come of this is that basic computers that run Win7 can be purchased for cheap and converted into an almost super-computer by running XP on them, since Win7 uses up so much more resources compared to XP. I'm sure Win 8 will require even more resources, which will work out great for those who plan on upgrading to XP off a cheap Win8 machine.

i had this since like 2 months back... but i thought its a hoax or somthing... i think i'm gonna try it out once now that ps3news has confirmed the news...!

You've never bothered to try windows 7 have you? It's uses a bit more resources sure but it also takes advantage of a lot more than XP. XP is fine if your PC is 10 years old but if your running more recent kit get windows 7 or you're wasting your money.

Banned User
    Actually I have, quite often matter of fact. And I can say it is not worth the 'extra features' you get with it. I guess if you like a nice and pretty UI Win7 is for you, but for people who know how to use a PC and don't care about certain useless features, Win7 is a waste.

Bottom line is, Win7 is developed around people who don't know how to use a computer, and it shows.

I think you've got windows Vista and win7 mixed up... Please try the software before you write something stupid.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News