Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 E3 2010 Trailer Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today some fresh Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 gameplay footage is available as part of the E3 2010 trailer.

Slated for release on PS3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS on October 26, 2010, the sequel will refine gameplay elements from the first Force Unleashed, and add more variance with such features as puzzle solving and, at one point, piloting a TIE fighter.

Combat will be modified to include the ability to wield dual lightsabers and more Force powers such as "mind trick" and "Force fury".

New combos and enemies have been added as well.

Those interested can check out the video below, courtesy of GAMEBLOGfr via YouTube.

Video: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 E3 2010 Trailer Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This was probably the best or the second best trailer that night. I was quite pleased with the next story-line. I only hope that it will be as epic as this teaser because Lucasarts has let us down before.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Amazing!! this looks way better than the first one and i must say i am definitley buying this game.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News