Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sega's New Sonic 'Needlemouse' Game is Finally 2D Again

Sponsored Links
    I have said time and time again that "Sonic doesn't work in a 3D format".

Finally it feels like Sega is listening. A new project called "Needlemouse" was revealed.

Although it is unclear if Sonic is the star of the new game. If Sega doesn't at least make him a playable character, they will have fanboys raging night and day.

However it is 100% confirmed that it will be a 2D game.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the video.

Video: Sega's New Sonic 'Needlemouse' Game is Finally 2D Again

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    wow, just about time. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    even though Sonic is so 1990's i still love the guy.. definitely will keep an eye out for this release next year!

cool!

I was always a fan of classics such as Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Now Segas returning to their old 2d ways once more at long last! looks like its gonna be a hit when it comes out

While I agree that 3D Sonic games haven't always been up to the old 2D Sonic quality, the 2D games didn't stop altogether. The Gameboy Advance had some pretty awesome 2D Sonic games that were in a very similar vein to his Genesis outings from back in the day. Definitely check them out if you are a fan and haven't done so already.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News