Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Rush Rush Rally Racing - New Sega Dreamcast Game!

Sponsored Links
    Apparently The Dreamcast is still not dead in this world of 3rd generation gaming seeing as Rush Rush Rally Racing is available for pre-order.

Rush Rush Rally Racing is an old school 2D racing game for SEGA Dreamcast. No sponsored cars, no realistic environments - just plain old fun!

Features:
    - Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
    - Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
    - Five race cars to choose from
    - 10 Grand Prix race tracks
    - 9 additional multi-player race tracks
    - Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
    - Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
    - Region free
    - Rumble pack support
    - Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
    - Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
    - Configurable controls and many other options
    - Animated cut scenes
    - Plus even more unlockable content!
    - New: Online Highscore!

This game is region-free:
    - Runs on every PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J Dreamcast.

This is a CD-ROM based product and might not be compatible with some NTSC-J Dreamcast consoles built after October 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the back of your console before. This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega.

Check out the video below!

Video: Rush Rush Rally Racing - New Sega Dreamcast Game!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GOTY right here for Dreamcast!

Sponsored Links

Umm... Rip Off written all over it.

Sponsored Links
    For those of us old enough to have been Commodore Amiga gamers ... this is a complete rip-off of the Psygnosis game called Nitro (although the graphics are polished for the Dreamcast). Everything about Rush Rush Rally Racing ... right down to the handling and night racing is straight from Nitro.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm all for nostalgia and I own a Dreamcast so this would be cool to have. But if you have the Dreamcast Amiga emulator and the Nitro rom ... this (in my opinion) is a waste of money.

Go to YouTube and search on "Psygnosis Nitro" to see the comparison. Again, the graphics are polished in Rush Rush Rally Racing ... so I'm not knocking that.

I miss Psygnosis. ~sniff~ ~sniff~

I'm sorry, but this has to be the worst idea I've ever seen put into play. Why release a game for a system which has been long gone? I really do not understand companies these days.

They are seriously not going to rake in much money for the time spent making the game and producing it. Plus opening up new dreamcasts stands aren't going to be happening for just 1 game. Silly idea. Also if little dev time went into this and it didn't cost them much money I bet that they are doing this just to make a quick buck off of nostalgia which is messed up.
    Last edited by dipsetpcp; 09-10-2009 at 04:36 PM

True, but im thinking this game was made when dreamcast was ruling but never got released for various reasons.

What i am sure is that there wont be a dreamcast 2 or whatever, cause sega is focusing on mainly video game production and arcade systems, not home consoles, although it would be interesting

didn't Sega get bought out in 2000 area?
    Last edited by JeffJ; 09-10-2009 at 05:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    didn't Sega get bought out in 2000 area?
    Um no.... Bernie (Forget his last name). The guy who wouldn't let the west have RPG's on the dream cast was hired by them. He is the idiot who originally worked at Sony and had the same "No western RPG's" Policy. So they fired him when he was trying to stop FFVII from coming to the states.

In other words, he is a idiot. That would be like me trying to block sports games from coming to a console. Although I don't like them, and feel they are a waste of money you should play real sports (Which I do enjoy doing). I wouldn't block them from coming to the console, unless they sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by CyanCaze View Post
    Um no.... Bernie (Forget his last name). The guy who wouldn't let the west have RPG's on the dream cast was hired by them. He is the idiot who originally worked at Sony and had the same "No western RPG's" Policy. So they fired him when he was trying to stop FFVII from coming to the states.

In other words, he is a idiot. That would be like me trying to block sports games from coming to a console. Although I don't like them, and feel they are a waste of money you should play real sports (Which I do enjoy doing). I wouldn't block them from coming to the console, unless they sucked.
    ah my bad, and yah dude is a douche for sure.

This has to be one of the wierdest marketing strategies I've ever seen.
    I actually feel sort of sorry for the company.

edit: senile games
    hehe now I see
    Last edited by pixis; 09-10-2009 at 07:49 PM

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News