Apparently The Dreamcast is still not dead in this world of 3rd generation gaming seeing as Rush Rush Rally Racing is available for pre-order.Sponsored Links
Rush Rush Rally Racing is an old school 2D racing game for SEGA Dreamcast. No sponsored cars, no realistic environments - just plain old fun!
- Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
- Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
- Five race cars to choose from
- 10 Grand Prix race tracks
- 9 additional multi-player race tracks
- Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
- Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
- Region free
- Rumble pack support
- Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
- Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
- Configurable controls and many other options
- Animated cut scenes
- Plus even more unlockable content!
- New: Online Highscore!
This game is region-free:
- Runs on every PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J Dreamcast.
This is a CD-ROM based product and might not be compatible with some NTSC-J Dreamcast consoles built after October 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the back of your console before. This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega.
Check out the video below!
More PlayStation 3 News...