Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Nintendo Wii GameCube Backup iSOLoader POC Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Although many have sold their Nintendo GameCube to upgrade to a Wii console, according to crediar the GameCube homebrew scene isn't dead as demonstrated in a Starfox Assault backup proof-of-concept iSOLoader video below!

Back when I owned a GameCube, you needed a mod-chip and could only run backup games burned to disc so it appears things have come along over the years on Nintendo's next-gen machine.

The POC video's caption simply reads: "The impossible just became possible!"

Finally, [Register or Login to view links] is the USBGecko Log for those curious how it works. Check out the video below and long live the Nintendo GameCube!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    This isn't really Gamecube hombrew, since it's a Gamecube ISO loader for the Wii. Hopefully we can see something similar to Covefloader, but for GC games in the future

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hear ya... I also moved it to the Wii section as I accidently stuck it in the GameCube one. In any case, long live the GameCube!

Big Grin

Good ol' Starfox!

Do a barrel roll!!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News