Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New XBox 360 Hack AP2.5 Exploit Defeats Game Protection

Sponsored Links
    Last week we reported on a new XBox 360 video game protection, and today SoulHeaven at Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) shared a hack that allows users to bypass Microsoft's new AP2.5 dashboard 12611 update via exploit to play Fable 3 using a chip.

To quote, roughly translated: This hack requires the use of the chip x360SED v1.0 created by SoulHeaven and will be sold within a few days exclusively on Librasoft Consoles and LS Store.

The principle is simple:

- Install the chip x360SED between the 360 mainboard and the DVD player, and solder the one wire on the sync button on the console controllers
    - Install your Fable III on your console's hard drive (From an original or a backup)
    - Insert the game Fable III until it is recognized by the dashboard (Image of the game while taking the square)
    - Press the sync button levers to eject the game Fable III
    - Insert an original game Xbox 360 (Any), press again and the sync button controllers
    - Press A to start the game Fable III starts without worries.

Those interested can check out the POC video below of it in action!

Video: New XBox 360 Hack AP2.5 Exploit Defeats Game Protection

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, hope the new firmware come out soon b/c soldering just to play games = too much work for me lol, I still have my jtag tho.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i read that this is working now but it still can get you banned. Because afterwards it's still checks for the ap2.5 securtity.

Newer methods may emerge soon, which makes this a bit easier to do.

I'm not sure i understand, my niece has this dashboard i updated her to i got from xbox sky tracker and her console is banned and fable 3 plays just fine? So i'm confused, you can't play it online ?

Quote Originally Posted by beary2006 View Post
    I'm not sure i understand, my niece has this dashboard i updated her to i got from xbox sky tracker and her console is banned and fable 3 plays just fine? So i'm confused, you can't play it online ?
    I think it checks it online to say boot media or doesn't boot media.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News