Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New Call of Duty: Black Ops Single-Player Story Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Today Kotaku (linked above) has made available the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Single-Player Story video trailer below.

The video's caption reads as follows, to quote: "Be prepared to accept the consequences of putting your life on the line to prevent war in the Black Ops' single-player campaign."

This latest Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer gives us a much better sense of what we can expect from the upcoming shooter, both the story and gameplay.

Treyarch and Activision's debut of the trailer on ESPN tonight couldn't have been timed better with Medal of Honor due to hit store shelves tomorrow morning.

Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops is scheduled for release on November 9, 2010 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.

Video: New Call of Duty: Black Ops Single-Player Story Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That second picture looks alot like FALLOUT 3 for some reason to me lol. I'm curious to know how this "anti" cheat crap activision is making, supposably if i'm not mistaking if your caught hacking they will report you to sony or some bull crap.. its going to be funny once 1000s of kids starting copy/pasting mods they won't be able to keep up!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hope the game runs native 720p. The sub-HD res of the COD games has really been bothering me.

Thumbs Up

this game looks sick.

MoH - CoD:BO - BFBC2:V

So many shooters -> Happy !

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News