Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Revealed

Sponsored Links
    The collectors edition of Modern Warfare 2 has been revealed as 'Prestige Edition' in this brief video below. There are three editions being released: Standard, Hardened and Prestige as shown in the video.

Details of the US Pricing for all three packs have been revealed as listed below. Infinity Ward have also [Register or Login to view links] that when the original Call of Duty 1 makes its debut on Xbox Live Arcade, it will include full online multiplayer options.

Standard Edition ($60)
    Hardened edition ($80)
    Prestige Edition ($150)

Prestige and Hardened Editions have not yet been priced in other locations outside of the US.

The contents of all three are as follows:

Standard Edition:
    Just Modern Warfare 2 Game

Hardened edition:
    Modern Warfare 2 Game, Metal Casing, Art Book, Original 'Call of Duty 1? for Xbox Live Arcade.

Prestige Edition:
    All Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition Content, Fully Functional Night Vision Goggles, Soap McTavish Head for displaying the goggles.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Prestige Edition all the way for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hardened, because I'm not sure what I would do with some goggles?

how can it cost $150 in america and 119 in the UK for the same version of a game when the exchange rate should work out at 92 so how is it 27 more expensive than it should be?

gotta go with the prestige edition. the hardened edition is $80 so it's like you're getting a fully-functional night vision goggles for $70, can't beat that. and certain stores like best buy have special offers where you get $10 off certain video games if you preorder modern warfare 2. definitely gonna preorder my copy of the prestige edition now so i can be one of the first ones to play see you guys on xbox live!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News