Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Mega Man 2.5D - Single Player Demo Available

Sponsored Links
    Retro fans, be prepared to see the coolest thing ever. Not only is Metal Man's stage one of the most classic levels of all time, but it's now immortalized in this video.

How is it possible? Internet magic of course! Think Paper Mario+Mega Man, and be prepared to be amazed!

Video from YouTube can be seen below courtesy of wartwartx.

The caption reads: "Mega Man 2.5D mixes classic Mega Man gameplay with 3D." Enjoy retro gamers!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually loved this video.. not only did it bring back great memories, but it also shows that new life can indeed be brought to classic games.

It's a shame they are focusing on oddball 'creative' titles like Flower and Noby Noby Boy, instead of creating some side-scrolling 3D platformer PSN titles similar to this concept.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually hate Mega Man and all it represents... And the kind of gameplay depicted is just ... well you have to know where the bricks will appear from advance?? Who the heck should I be...?? Mega Man Prophet?!?!?

The concept tough is pretty nice... just don't use the horrible Mega Man classic graphics... At least change the way he jumps!

You have to appreciate the classic games otherwise they don't mean much to people now a days, only us older generation seem to enjoy the classics yet i find.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News