Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Lord Mandelson UK Free Speech / Free Internet Petition

Sponsored Links
    See now, I might be a bit late posting this as the video has been up since the end of November.

It's only had 50,000 odd hits so far but I think we can do better - check it out and forward it on to everyone you know.

I live in the UK and this law sucks big time, giving WAY too much power to the big companies.

Cool tune too, saw this on the latest episode of TorrentFreakTV and just had to post about it.

Help keep the Internet free and prevent the UK govenment from imposing these stupid laws.

(Check the user's more info which has links to [Register or Login to view links] the MP3 and other interesting links!)

P.S. Don't forget to sign the official government petition to get rid of this by going [Register or Login to view links].

Video: Lord Mandelson UK Free Speech / Free Internet Petition

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Free internet sounds good to me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL! Hopfully you understood the context in which that was written, but to clarify...
    "Free" as in "freedom", as in "Freedom of speech" etc

Not "Free" as in "no charge", "without cost" !

(although it would be nice if internet access were totally free of cost!)

What sucks is here in the U.S. President Obama just a few months ago, added a system that allows him to shut off all Internets, if he so pleases.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News