Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: How Gamestop Training Targets Female Consumers

Sponsored Links
    The following is a training video from GameStop which tries to encourage employees to sell to female consumers.

Courtesy of darknotevil123 via YouTube, the video's caption reads as follows:

This is something they actually wanted us to watch and "learn" for Gamestop's latest retarded promotion, "Sharpen the mind; shape the body." I think it's cool how it's both sexist and derogatory to...

This is something they actually wanted us to watch and "learn" for Gamestop's latest retarded promotion, "Sharpen the mind; shape the body." I think it's cool how it's both sexist and derogatory to men and women alike. :)

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That video was actually painful to watch. Good god I hate that company.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I could'nt help bare to watch any more. But I think I figured out what they were trying to get at. It seems like they are trying to get over weight white women from the African savanna to loose wait with there new Nitendo weight loss systems, I belive it has something to do with using the Wii fit after ingesting magic mario mushrooms.

Also I suggest anyone who didn't watch more than 4 minutes of the video to skip up to minute 6:20-6:50, to view the wonderful marker sniffing addiction are friendly host just loves to enjoy while being filmed on an official corporate training video. I'm not joking go check it out.

FAIL.

this was really, incredibly sick! I don't know how I was able to watch the whole thing... it's so stupid and it's so "let's screw up the customers"-centric.

But I did find it funny though : "you know our promotion, sharpen the mind, shape the body, you could get a subscription to whatever magazine" => "ohh I love cosmo, i've always wanted to subscribe, ok, I'll buy a nintendo DS and a few games and after spending 300$ on games I'm never going to play, I can finally save 30$ on a free subscription to a magazine... thank you"
    Pathetic!

Veritech: Your marker sniffing observation was funnier than the actual video! Initially I had actually skipped that part because it was so boring, but it was the best part.

As for the promotion itself, I doubt anyone who visits this site would care, but maybe the "casual gamers" do?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News