Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Halo Reach XBox 360 In-Engine Debut at VGA 2009

Sponsored Links
    SpikeTV's 2009 Video Game Awards delivered the first in game footage of Bungie's Halo Reach to the masses.

Halo: Reach is an upcoming first-person shooter video game for Microsoft's XBox 360 console.

It is part of the Halo series, and it is scheduled for release during Fall 2010.

The announcement trailer shows the colony Reach, humanity's largest military production and command planet, under attack by an unknown force, referred to in the trailer as "them."

Check it out below!

Video: Halo Reach XBox 360 In-Engine Debut at VGA 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    This will be a nice game.. I love the Halo series !!!
    Last edited by PedroSaboia; 12-14-2009 at 08:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @27 The reason a 360 fan visits a PS website is to keep a pulse on what they might be (and ARE) missing. They know they want a PS3. Now ask yourself (if you don't have a 360), how often do you go to 360 sites? Yeah, neither do I. I had one, and sold it after Halo 3 came out (I had Halo 3 for 6 days). I know I'm good without a 360.

Many hardcore 360 fans are not satisfied with a 360, (but many are completely satisfied, to be fair). What are the percentages? Who knows. All I know is, as more people get the PS3, the bashing gets less and less on 'the internets'.

You essentially have to go to Joystiq and Game Informer for the best PS3 bashing (just look at ANY headline for a PS3 story, it drips with fanboy hate when ANYTHING PS3 is announced, released or reported). But the secret's out and everyone knows it's the better product, and has been for a long time.

Forget about Halo ODST

Forget about Modern warfare 2

because Cod4 is the best shooter game ever, Of course they derseved Awards but MW2 is just another shooter game, so nothing special about that

Halo ODST. Halo 3 is a joke, they dont derseved any awards (im sorry guys) but first Halo is the best,

All i want to say is THANK YOU Naughty Dog for making one the best games ever,You amaze me, also Thank you to Sony aswell for making Powerful PS3 to allowed Naughty Dog Dev to push further to making best games as possible.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News