Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony Trailer and Screens

Sponsored Links
    The official Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony trailer and screens are now available, with the update slated for an October 29, 2009 release on the Xbox 360 console.

Additionally, Rockstar Games revealed earlier today via their [Register or Login to view links] that the song in the trailer is "Pjanoo" by Eric Prydz.

Prydz is best known for his song "Call on Me" from a few years back. "Call on Me," in turn, is best known for the music video filled with lots of gyrating women in workout attire.

Check out the screens and trailer below, courtesy of shinsta123 via YouTube.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Registered User robertojavier26's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it looks good, but it should come out for ps3 too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lost interest in gta4 sorry, but rockstar lost a continuous buyer since gta2... maybe a new company will do similar work like gta and not get paid out.

im sad this isnt coming to playstation

@balkanboy

lost interest since GTA2? by the sounds of it you were never a continuous buyer considering you could have only bought gta, gta london and gta 2, did you not like the switch to third person or something? cause there is only so much fun to be had from the satellite view. I for one think that the change from satellite view to third person helped expand the franchise and make the game more fun

my only issue with GTA4 is that they seemed to have dropped the more fun aspects of the game in favour for realism but that seems to be patched through with gay tony, parachutes and new helicopters? yes please

Wow, I didn't even get the last update for the GTA4. Guess they will continue to milk this game as long as they can.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News